Toenail fungus is the very common problem peope are facing today on both toenail and fingernails. This is also known as onychomycosis, and most often seen in the toenail. There are many types of toenail fungus such as yellow toenail infection, black or dark toenail infection, white superficial onychomycosis (WSO) and much more. It is a very irritating infection and also contagious disease and in some cases, it is found that it is hereditary. Though there are many reasons behind getting this ugly nail fungus and also needed to be treated as soon as you will see the first sign as if left untreated then the situation become worse.
Here in this blog, we are going to discuss black nail fungus. Black toenail fungus is a contagious infection and is characterized due to its horrible look and odor. This is a common problem people are facing today due to weak immune system, diabetes. It can also be affected if a person is walking barefoot in the public places like public showers or at the swimming pools.
You May Also Like: Causes of Black Toenail Fungus and How to Get Rid of It
Well, it doesn’t matter whatever be the reason behind getting this irritating ugly black toenail infection all you need is to treat the black toenail fungus effectively. Here you can follow the best home remedies for black toenail for quick treatment.
Home Remedies For Black Toenail Fungus:
There are several remedies that can help you a lot in treating black toenail fungus infection. Here, in the below section, you will get to know about every possible black toenail fungus home remedies.
Remedy #1: Use Essential Tea Tree Oil
Essential tea tree oil is one of the most effective ingredients you can use to treat black toenail fungus. Tea tree oil is the most common and the easiest home remedy for black toenail fungus to apply at home. This special ingredient can treat several toenail fungus infection with an ease.
The methods you can apply to use essential tea tree oil are as follows:
- You can apply the undiluted tea tree oil along with the olive oil to the area affected by nail fungus.
- Just put a few drops of tea tree oil on the toenail infection and then rub it every day.
- For some other helpful remedy, you can also mix equal quantities of olive oil, tea tree oil, thyme oil. After this, you can apply the mixed oil on the black toenail fungus infection area. You are then required to keep this mixture on your toenail for about 10-15 minutes and then try to scrub the affected nail with the help of toothbrush.
- If the scrub the affected toenail in a gentle way then it will marsh off the uppermost layer of the toenail that commonly used to contain the fungus. Try applying tea tree oil for some regular days to get rid of toenail fungus completely.
Try This: How To Apply Tea Tree Oil For Toenail Fungus In No Time
Remedy #2: Try Listerine
Listerine on toenails is another best ingredient that can help you a lot in getting rid of black toenail fungus. This special ingredient contains several antiseptic properties of several alcohols and some other substances that are usually found in the mouthwash. Listerine contains eucalyptol and salicylate thymol that forms an effective toenail fungus treatment when they are combined together.
To make use of this ingredient, you can try these below ways:
- You can fill up a small basin with Listerine so that you submerge the affected toenails. You will be required to leave this to soak for 15-20 minutes. Repeat this process twice a day until the toenails heal completely. This process will need some dedication because it could take some time to recover from fungus infection.
- A special ingredient listerine should be used with a small brush. This is one of the most concentrated methods that have to be applied for treating toenail fungus infection.
- For another remedy, you can also mix a 1:1 mixture of vinegar and listerine. As we all know that vinegar is highly acidic in nature.
Don’t Miss: Listerine For Toenail Fungus Treatment – Most Effective Home Treatment
Remedy #3: Mixture of Warm Water and Natural Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the best ingredient to treat black toenail fungus. This special ingredient is highly acidic and it helps prevent you from fungal infection from spreading. Apple cider vinegar is a complementary and effective treatment. However, it is found that paronychia causes scaling and the fungus starts flourishing under the dead skin’s layer.
You can try these following ways to make use of warm water and apple cider vinegar:
- At the first step, simply soak the feet in the basin that is full of apple cider vinegar and warm water in almost equal proportion for about 15-20 minutes.
- After this, try to dry the toenail with the help of hair dryer by simply setting it warm so that it can absorb the moisture in and around the toes.
- Another way you can try to use these ingredients is – make an anti-fungal exfoliating scrubber for best results. For this, you can m ix ground rice flour with just a few spoons of apple cider vinegar. Apply the paste over the black toenail fungus infected area and then rub it into the nail as well as surrounding skin.
- You can try cotton swab to check if the nail is scrubbed well. If you noticed that your skin is sore or cut then you can avoid massaging it and then simply scrub your toenail. This process will help you keep away from dead skin and nail cells. Also, this will keep your skin soft and also prevent from cracking.
- When you complete the scrubbing process, you will have to rinse your feet and let them dry with the help of a soft towel. You can then mix equal amount of olive oil and lemon juice to massage your feet with it.
Look Here For More: Cure Toenail Fungus With Apple Cider Vinegar And Hydrogen Peroxide
Remedy #4: Mixture of Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Oil
When it comes to the home remedy for treating black toenail fungus, a mixture of lavender oil and tea tree oil works as the best remedy. This will help you fight the fungal infection with an ease. These are the essential oils that contain different volatile compounds that are very beneficial for the foot skin.
You can try this mixture of oils in these following ways:
- At first, you have t put an equal amount of lavender and tea tree oil on a cotton swab. After this, you have to dab it under the top edge of the affected area of the toenail and the area surrounding your toenail for not more than 4-5 times.
- You can also warm both the oils before you use them because skin absorbs more amount of oil.
- Apart from this, you can also make a mixture of carrier oil, lavender oils and tea tree oil. Apply these mixtures of oils on the area affected with black toenail fungus. You should do this before you go to sleep.
- Try to put a pair of thick woolen socks because this will trap the body heat and help you get rid of black toenail fungal infection.
Read This Once: 10 Natural Oils to Treat Ugly Toenail Fungus: 9th One Will Surprise You!
Remedy #5: Use Oregano and Olive Oil
Olive oil and oregano oil, both the oils are essential for treating black toenail infection. Oregano oil is vital oil that has antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral, antiparasitic properties. You can apply this oil along with the olive oil to make your harsh skin soft ad silky.
You can try these ways to apply oregano oil and olive oil:
- Simply mix 2 drops of oregano oil along with just a single tablespoon of olive oil. After this, you have to apply this mixture every day for regular three weeks on the fungus infection affected area.
- If you apply this mixture before you go to bed then it would be better.
Look Here For More: https://www.yellowtoenailscured.com/black-toenail-fungus-causes-home-remedies-treatments
Alternate Solution: EmoniNail
Well, this is not a home remedy but we have included it as this is highly effective in treating any type of toenail fungus and is extremely easy to use. This is made up of 100% natural ingredients and that’s why this is used to treat the ugly toenail fungus naturally. EmoniNail is the best product to prevent the toenail fungus from roots of the problem and also prevent the fungus from recurrence.
This is the best fungal treatment which has two step processes. In the first step, you need to apply the solution around the nail with the user-friendly applicator.
EmoniNail helps to promote healthy development while smoothing and softening the cover skin. And in the second step make use of the oral spray solution into your mouth.
Try This: Frustrated with Itchy Toes? Follow These 5 Remedies To Cure it Forever!
This process helps the body natural recovery process and removes the fungus infection easily. It is a natural product and is medically proven to cure toenail fungus infection without any side effects.
Final Verdict :
In this article, we have included various home remedies for black toenail fungus treatment and these are all effective in their own place. Generally, it is found that home remedies for treating nail fungus might not be a sure cure for toenail fungus but there are popular due to the convenience they supply and free from side effects.
There are plenty of the home remedies available in the blogs that promise for the quick solution and treatment but some of them fail. These are having varied effects among different individuals and it might happen even the best treatment might work instantly so there would be no way to know the effectiveness of the treatment in a while.
If in case any of the home remedies fail to treat the infection then this might enable infection to grow more and one can waste a great deal of time. So, here in this article, we have provided the alternate solution EmoniNail that is a proven remedy to treat toenail fungus without any side effect. This is believed as the quick toenail fungus treatment.
That’s it ….the choice is all yours!
Top 5 Home Remedies To Fix Black Toenail Fungus Infection
Try these top five home remedies to cure black toenail fungus. Remedy #1: tea tree oil, remedy #2: listerine, Remedy 33: Apple cider vinegar…….remedy #5: oregano oil and olive oil. These are the most effective remedies you can ever try.
Cure Toenail Fungus