Having toenail fungus is a common problem but this is not as common as it seems. There are several causes of toenail fungus but the most common causes of toenail fungus are yellowing and thickening of nails. However, if this is not treated well then it eventually results in splitting, cracking or falling of toenail fungus. There are many conditions through which fungus thrives in the toenail fungus. Well, it doesn’t matter what are the causes of getting toenail fungus the main thing is how fast you treat it. So here in this blog, we are going to discuss how to treat toenail fungus vinegar hydrogen peroxide effectively at home.
Do you know that you can treat toenail fungus apple cider vinegar, hydrogen peroxide at home easily? Yes, this is absolutely true that both these ingredients can help you cure toenail fungus. Both are highly effective in treating toenail fungus and having unique properties to get rid of toenail fungus with vinegar hydrogen peroxide. The best thing is that you can make use of it at home successfully and easily get rid of ugly toenail fungus.
Treating Toenail Fungus with Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is most effective and incredibly useful to get rid of toenail fungus. This is the best home remedy to know how to treat toenail fungus with apple cider vinegar easily. Generally, it is seen that commercial nail fungus treatments are harsh and won’t work. Apple cider vinegar is having acidic properties and can be used for hair, skin, toner, detox and even weight loss. This is highly effective as this increases the pH level of the skin and makes it more and more difficult for the fungus to survive. This is having acidic properties but this does not affect the surrounding skin and the nail will not get damaged by using it.
This is best all-rounder health tonic and beneficial in many ways. For best result, you can make use of the organic apple cider vinegar, as this is the effective alkalizing agent, makes bodily pH less acidic, and also a persuasive antimicrobial and antiseptic. This is effective in treating both toenail and fingernail fungus infection. Here follow some unique uses of apple cider vinegar:
- The acidic property of apple cider vinegar for feet fungus helps to alleviate the itchy sensation caused by fungal infection and also restore the distorted pH level of the skin to normal.
- This includes antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties that help in treating and preventing the recurrence of toenail fungal infections.
- It fights and prevents the bacteria, fungi, and other micro-organisms from spreading that cause toenail fungus.
- It is highly acidic and increases acidity that hinders the fungus thrives.
- This helps to treat another nail fungus like white spots on nails, black toenail fungus.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Toenail Fungus Treatment:
This is can be used in many ways, but before using apple cider vinegar, it is recommended to clean the affected and around area well, trim the nails short and also smoothes the edges of the nails with the nail file. This will allow the treatment to penetrate deeper into the affected areas and also reduces the pain, uneasiness as well as prevent breakage of the nails.
- To use it take some warm water and vinegar, then mix 50% of both apple cider vinegar and warm water in large bowl. Soak the infected feet in it for 20-30 minutes. And after soaking, dry your feet completely. Apply this process twice daily
- Or else, make an anti-fungal exfoliating scrubber with the apple cider vinegar; approximately mix ground rice flour with few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. And apply the paste over the affected and the surrounding area of the nail and rub it gently into the nail and skin.
- After scrubbing the nails well use the cotton swab to ensure that the entire nail is scrubbed well. And if your skin gets cut or sore, then avoid massaging it and scrub your toenail only. This will help you to get rid of dead skin and nail cells and keep your skin soft and prevent cracking.
- Rinse your feet well after completing the whole scrubbing and dry them with a soft towel, after that mix equal amount of lemon juice and olive oil and massage your feet with it to control fungus and soften the skin.
- You can drink the apple cider vinegar tonic for getting the best result. Take 2 teaspoons unpasteurized apple cider vinegar and mix it in 16 ounces of water.
- And drink it whenever you feel thirsty, a couple of glasses will take care of general health needs. This is the ideal solution for those who are most worried about maintaining an alkalizing diet for overall health.
Treating Toenail Fungus with Hydrogen Peroxide:
Hydrogen peroxide for toenail fungus treatment is easily available in the houses and a common household disinfectant that is used in cleaning and treating minor injuries on the skin. This solution can be used as an antiseptic, oxidizer and antiseptic. This solution is effective home remedies for toenail fungus when a correct concentration of 3% is used; strong no any scientific study that shows the effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide for toenail fungus treatment, but it is also seen that many people have recovered from toenail fungus by making use of hydrogen peroxide. Apart from treating toenail fungus with hydrogen peroxide, this is effective in many ways, check out some of them. Below, you will get to know how to cure toenail fungus with hydrogen peroxide:
- This act as a natural antiseptic and this is commonly used to clean wounds to prevent toenail infection.
- It is very gentle and is great for lightening hair, and this is also very effective to get the sun-bleached look, simply spray hydrogen peroxide over the damp hair and soak in for 10-15 minutes before washing it with water.
- This can also be used to remove stains from teeth by mixing it with baking soda and applying daily.
- Using hydrogen peroxide can help you to kill germs that cause bad breath and also get white teeth.
- Soaking fingertips and toes in hydrogen peroxide solution naturally whiten the nails.
- This also helps to kill bacteria that cause acne and clear the complexion.
- Applying hydrogen peroxide kills them mites or other parasites and heals the skin naturally.
How To Use Hydrogen Peroxide For Toenail Fungus Treatment:
This can be used in different procedures and they include the following:
- Acquire 3% hydrogen peroxide solution and mix within an equal quantity of water or apple cider vinegar. And soak the affected feet in the solution for 30 minutes. Leave the solution to infiltrate the skin and the under nail bed and after completing soaking dry your feet thoroughly before wearing socks or shoes.
- Or else, you can spray the affected toenail using the hydrogen solution and leave it to dry there.
- You can also apply the hydrogen peroxide solution with the help of cotton on the affected toenail or around the area.
- To get the positive results apply the solution twice daily till you notice any recovery. This treatment will give you quicker results in treating the athlete’s foot fungus and compared to other nail bed fungal infections.
- You need to have determination for the treatment to work, continue to apply the solution until your condition is treated. If you use this remedy for two months without any improvements, then stop using this and consult a doctor.
In this way, you will be able to know how to cure nail fungus with hydrogen peroxide. The treatment is so easy to apply that anyone can easily apply it at home.
Well, it is very well known how dangerous the toenail fungus is, and why it is important to treat it at its early stage. There are various medications, and over the counter treatments for toenail fungus treatment but some fail and even leave the toenail fungus to the worse stage. So, it is worth trying the best two home remedies to get rid of toenail fungus naturally without any side effects. Apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide treat toenail fungus naturally from the roots of the fungus. Both are highly effective and also helpful in many ways these are the best antiseptic and having acidic properties that kill the fungus and heals the affected nails. You can apply them not only to get rid of toenail fungus but also for many other uses. You can use them individually or also by mixing them both to get the effective result and know how to cure toenail fungus with apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide fast.
That’s it. The choice is all yours. Good Luck!!!
Cure Toenail Fungus With Apple Cider Vinegar And Hydrogen Peroxide
If you have toenail fungus then you can easily get rid of this infection with the help of apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide.
Cure Toenail Fungus