Are you infected with toenail fungus? Have you become frustrated as you are getting rid of it? Are you looking for a proper solution to get rid of toenail fungus? Well, if the answers to the questions are yes then do not worry because you have come to the right place.
Having nail fungus in really the very problematic situation to deal with. This is quite common and many people suffer from this infection in rainy reason, or trapping of moisture in warm conditions.
Some people commonly have this fungus due to sweating or swimming and this lead to the growth of fungus. And this may lead nail discoloration and thickening of nails and this is painful also.
You May Also Like: 10 Natural Oils to Treat Ugly Toenail Fungus: 9th One Will Surprise You!
But, now you can easily get rid of toenail fungus with tea tree oil. Believe it or not, tea tree oil is very effective oil that can be used to cure toenail fungus and other several health issues. Let us know below why tea tree oil can be used to treat toenail fungus?
Why Tea Tree Oil For Toenail Fungus Infection?
This is very important question that several people would desire to know. Well, for those who are looking for this question can know the answer better here.
Tea tree oil is special oil that contains anti-bacterial properties and so it can be used to treat toenail fungus. This oil has been extracted from Melaleuca Alternifolia tree. This is generally used to heal skin injuries and their rich medicinal properties makes them good to fight against infections
Try This: Cinnamon Oil: Best Toenail Fungus Treatment
The antibacterial properties present in the tea tree oil helps in fighting against any skin infections, burns and more. Tea tree oil is found to be very effective as clotrimazole. This is a type of fungal medication that is used for treating toenail fungus. In this way, we can say that tea tree oil can be used to cure toenail fungus infection.
Is Tea Tree Oil Effective For Toenail Fungus?
Well, tea tree oil has some antibiotic properties that help to fight against the ailments such as burns, skin infection and more. Generally, they are found to be very effective as clotrimazole which is a type of fungal medication that is used for the treatment of toenail fungus. If you apply tea tree oil to treat toenail fungus on a regular basis then you can soon cure the infection. You can improve the appearance and health of toenails at a rapid pace.
Tea tree oil has some variety of applications that is both convenient and practical which may even make you ad addict. Well, the best part about tea tree oil is that they are inexpensive and easily available compared to the other essential oils.
How to Prepare Your Nails For Applying Tea Tree Oil
Before you apply tea tree oil to your toenail fungus infection area, there have to be made some preparations on toenails to get the best results.
- Step 1: Remove all dead nails with the nail clipper and after that with coarse nail file down all the infected nails.
- Step 2: Clean your fingernails or toenails with soap or lotion with water to get rid of the dust and dirt.
- Step 3: Now pour few drops of oil directly on the nail or else soak a cotton ball in the solution and apply on the affected nails and press it firmly to let the liquid comes out.
- Step 4: Gently scrub the affected nails with the toothbrush to make the oil reach into the nails.
- Step 5: Wait to let it dry naturally, you can also soak your feet in a solution that contains 4-5 drops of tea tree oil and water.
- Step 6: You can continue this process for 15-20 minutes. You can apply this for two times a day to get the best result.
These are the steps to prepare your toenail before the tea tree oil is applied. After this, you can know the steps below for how to apply tea tree oil for toenail fungus infection removal.
Like This: Toenail Rot – Important Facts & Treatments That You Can’t Overlook
How to Apply Tea Tree Oil For Toenail Fungus
The different properties of tea tree oil have been already mentioned in the above section. It is a natural disinfectant with antibacterial and fungicidal properties that make this oil effective in treating toenail fungus infection. Here, you will know how to apply tea tree oil for toenail fungus. Have a look at the below section:
Ways to Apply Tea Tree Oil On Toenails
As mentioned above that before applying tea tree oil, prepare your toenails very well with the steps mentioned above. Now the ways to apply tea tree oil for toenail fungus can be seen below:
- Step 1: At the very first step, you need to soak a cotton ball in the solution of tea tree oil. Now apply to the affected toenails while gently pressing them but firmly so that the liquid comes out.
- Step 2: Next you have to gently scrub the affected toenails with the help of a toothbrush so that the oil reaches completely deep into the toenails.
- Step 3: Now let the liquid dry out naturally, meanwhile soaking your feet in a solution that contains not more than 5 drops of tea tree oil and water.
- Step 4: In the last step, you can continue this process for about 20 minutes.
You can repeat these steps twice or thrice a day to get better results.
Look Here: 7 Insanely Useful Treatments to Get Rid Of Smelly Stubborn Toenail Fungus
Tea tree oil is quite beneficial for the treatment of toenail fungus, but however, you have to follow the application regularly and have some patience to achieve the best results.
It is always recommended to try first try home remedies. So, it is better if you try tea tree oil instead of any other ingredient or any product. It is a very effective treatment to get rid of toenail fungus with tea tree oil.
So, just try all these ways and know how to apply tea tree oil to toenail fungus and see the results soon after applying this oil. Or, you can also try other essential natural oil for treating toenail fungus and if you still not get any result then you can go with Emoninail. This is the best product you can try to get rid of toenail fungus.
How To Apply Tea Tree Oil For Toenail Fungus In No Time
You can now use tea tree oil for treating toenail fungus infection. It has some antibiotic and antibacterial properties that will help you remove infection from toenails. Know how to apply tea tree oil for toenail fungus treatment and more.
Cure Toenail Fungus